Baryshivka Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery was demolished in the 1960s and 1970s, and buildings were constructed on the site. According to local residents, tombstones and other materials were removed and used for construction purposes. Immediately after the demolition of the cemetery, a butchery was built on the site.
The period of emergence of the Jewish community is unknown. In 1897, there were 462 Jews living in Baryshivka (25% of the total population). From 1904 onwards, the rabbi in Baryshivka was Falk Shusterman. The Jewish population of the town decreased to 134 in 1939 (5% of the total population). In November 1941, the entire Jewish population of Baryshivka, numbering more than 100 people, were shot by Nazis. In 1999, there were 15 Jews living in Baryshivka.