Vylkove Jewish Cemetery
Historical map and perimeter :
The only preserved evidence of a Jewish cemetery in Vylkove is a Russian topographic map published in 1923-24, using data from 1916. Presumably, the cemetery was operating in the early 20th century. It can be supposed that it was demolished after WWII and later built over.
There is no information about the first settlement of Jews in Vylkove. In 1910, the Jewish population numbered 255 (5% of the total population). In 1872, an accusation of blood libel initiated an antisemitic campaign against local Jews. From August 1941, 102 Jews were imprisoned in a camp. In autumn 1941, they were deported to Transnistria. The further fate of the Jews of Vylkove is not known.