Perehins'ke Jewish Cemetery
Drone survey :
Historical map and perimeter :
Site Address:The cemetery is located adjacent to 6, Lysenko Street.
Perimeter length:108 metres
Is the cemetery demolished:No
Type and height of existing fence:Type of the fence. Three sides of the cemetery are surrounded by an old metal mesh fence of one-metre height, and the western side is surrounded by remnants of a wooden fence.
General Site Condition:Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery. The cemetery is severely overgrown.
Number of existing gravestones:29. Many old gravestones are lying face down, so it should be lifted and cleared for exact dating.
Date of Oldest Tombstone:1864 (only one dated found by ESJF expedition)
Urgency of erecting a fence:Low. Requires re-fencing.
Land Ownership:Municipality/Property of local community
Preserved Construction on Site:Presumably, there are remnants of a stone table from a beit-tahara.
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. First, it appears on Polish maps of 1939. The oldest preserved gravestone relates to the mid-19th century, so it can be assumed that the cemetery already existed during that period.