Site Address:The cemetery is located behind the house at 25, Stefanyka Street. Enter the site through the yard of the second house on O. Kobylyans'koyi Street.
Perimeter length:340 metres
Is the cemetery demolished:No
Type and height of existing fence:The cemetery site is surrounded by fences of the bordering private houses.
General Site Condition:Unfenced Jewish cemetery. The cemetery is severely overgrown. It requires clearing and fencing.
Number of existing gravestones:200. Vegetation on the site does not allow to establish the exact number of gravestones.
Date of Oldest Tombstone:1793 (oldest found by ESJF expedition)
Date of Newest Tombstone:1929 (latest found by ESJF expedition)
Urgency of erecting a fence:High
Traces of Vandalism:Yes. There are two dug out graves on the cemetery site.
Land Ownership:Municipality/Property of local community
Preserved Construction on Site:There are two ohels on the cemetery site, constructed by the Ohaley Tsadikim union. The one is dedicated to Rabbi Matityahu (died in 1831), Rabbi Mordekhai Maltzis and Rabbi Israel. The other is dedicated to a daughter of Rabbi Israel Ari (died in 1900), her name is erased.