Site Address:The cemetery is located opposite the house at 50, Linkavs'koho Street.
GPS coordinates:48.91630, 24.68314
Perimeter length:784 metres
Is the cemetery demolished:No
Type and height of existing fence:Type of the fence. The cemetery is surrounded by a stone wall of two metres height with metal gates, erect by the Hungarian evangelical fellowship.
General Site Condition:Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery. The western part of the cemetery is severely overgrown. The central part is well-maintained. There are a few haystacks on the cemetery. The fence is broken.
Number of existing gravestones:Arround 4000. Most of the preserved gravestones are pilled in the eastern part of the cemetery. There are many memorials dedicated to the people buried in a mass grave.
Date of Oldest Tombstone:1906 (oldest found by ESJF expedition)
Date of Newest Tombstone:1965 (latest found by ESJF expedition)
Urgency of erecting a fence:Medium. Broken and stolen parts should be done.
Land Ownership:Municipality/Property of local community
Preserved Construction on Site:There is an ohel dedicated to Admor Haim of Otyniya (died in 1932), an author of Nimukey Haim and Tal Haim. There are 3 tsiyunim dedicated to Rotse (killed in 1942), a daughter of Rabbi Tsvi Hirsh of Kretshnif, Nisan Haim (killed in 1945), Haim, a son of Rabbi Mordekhai of Nadvirna, and his wife Gitl (died in 1942). All of them were buried in a mass grave.
Mass Graves on Site:Yes. There are a few marked mass grave. There are five mass murder memorials on the site. Two memorials are dedicated to all the victims of the Holocaust. The third one is dedicated to the Jews that were murdered on the day of Hoshana Rabbah in 1942, installed by descendants of Ashkenazi family. Fourth commemorates the memory of Soviet victims of the German camps. A fifth memorial is dedicated to residents of Bohorodchany village killed on 16 June 1942, installed by Gasten and Galpern families.