Site Address:The cemetery is located on a hill behind the house at 4, Dovzhans'ka Street. Enter the site through the private house.
Perimeter length:585 metres
Is the cemetery demolished:No
Type and height of existing fence:Type of the fence. The cemetery is surrounded by a plastered stone wall of three metres height. The cemetery gates should be replaced, its lock is broken.
General Site Condition:Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery. The cemetery is well-maintained. Old oaks grow there. The site is used for cattle grazing.
Number of existing gravestones:1500
Date of Oldest Tombstone:1734 (oldest found by ESJF expedition)
Date of Newest Tombstone:1944
Urgency of erecting a fence:Fence is not needed (already fenced)
Land Ownership:Municipality/Property of local community
Preserved Construction on Site:There are three tsiyunim on the cemetery. One is dedicated to Rabbi Aharon Meir (died in 1901), Rabbi Shlomo Yehuda Friedlander and Rabbanith Rosha (died in 1916). The second is an original gravestone of Rabbi Aharon Meir. The third is dedicated to Rabbi Yoseph Pinhas Segal Landau, a judge of Bolekhiv.
Mass Graves on Site:Yes. According to locals and a sign at the entrance, there is a mass grave, but it is not marked.
Specific Threats:The oaks can fall down and crush gravestones.