Site Address:Coming from the southern part of the village, turn right from the main street after the kindergarden. Proceed in the direction of Dniester river for 200 metres. The cemetery is situated on the river bank.
GPS coordinates:47.92892, 28.82401
Perimeter length:608 metres
Is the cemetery demolished:No
Type and height of existing fence:No. There are remnants of ditches and masonry walls which partially demarcate the perimeter.
General Site Condition:Unfenced Jewish cemetery. The cemetery is in good condition. Some parts are overgrown with bushes.
Number of existing gravestones:Around 2,500. There are at least four cemetery sections, separated by remnants of ditches. They probably date from different time periods.
Date of Oldest Tombstone:Supposedly from the 18th century (not found by ESJF expedition)
Date of Newest Tombstone:1955
Urgency of erecting a fence:High
Land Ownership:Municipality/Property of local communityc