Zbryzh Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. Presumably it was marked on an old maps of 1880s. Nowadays there are few visible remains of the cemetery. Jews most likely settled in Zbryzh in the second half of the 18th century, with a population of around 750 in 1765. Jews from nine other neighbouring villages were part of the local Jewish community. In the 19th century, Yehoshua Burshtein fulfilled the duties of Rabbi. In 1887, a synagogue operated. By 1897, the Jewish population declined to 281 people (17.8% of the total population). There is no available information about what happened to the Jewish community here after.