Zarichevo Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the Jewish cemetery in Zarichevo was established in the 19th century. According to epigraphic data, it already existed in 1852. The cemetery was used presumably until WWII, although the most recent preserved gravestone dates to 1936.
Jews are believed to have arrived in the area of Zarichevo in the early 19th century. In 1828, there were 17 Jews living in the village. In 1839, the Jewish population had increased to 25. During WWII, the Jewish community was killed. No Jews live in the village today.