Zajta Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Zajta was established as early as 1858, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The latest tombstone was erected in 1940. The cemetery has not been fenced.
The first Jews settled in Zajta in the mid-19th century, and by 1880 the Jewish population peaked at 21. In 1941, only 10 Jews remained in the village. According to the Yad Vashem database, about 25 Jews from Zajta were murdered in the Holocaust.