Yasenove Druhe Jewish cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Yasenove Druhe is marked on a Russian topographic map of 1927. According to this map, it used to occupy a bigger plot, continuing to the territory of the Christian cemetery to the west. The cemetery was in use at least until 1960.
Little is known about Yasynove Jewish community. According to the census of 1897, 573 Jews (13% of the total population) resided here. In 1926, the Jewish population had grown to 610. Nazi forces occupied Yasynove in August 1941. In autumn, nearly 150 Jews were murdered. According to epigraphic data, there was a Jewish population in Yasenove Druhe after WWII at least until 1960s.