Vradiyivka Jewish Cemetery
The Vradiyivka Jewish cemetery already existed in 1912, as epigraphic data shows. It is marked on a Russian map of 1941 as a Jewish cemetery. It has both pre-WWII and post-WWII tombstones and was in use at least until 1962.
There is almost no information available on Jewish community of Vradiyivka. In the mid-19th century, a Jewish school existed there. In 1939, the community counted 481 individuals. During WWII, a ghetto existed in Vradiyivka. Most Jews were killed before September 1943. Judging by gravestone dating, a Jewish population existed in Vradiyivka at least until 1962.