Voloder Jewish Cemetery
The Voloder Jewish Cemetery was established in 1860 and was in use until 1873. The cemetery no longer exists today. That cemetery was also used by the Jewish community of Kutina.
Voloder is a village in Sisak-Moslavina County. It was first recorded on a 1773 map as “Dorf Voloder.” In the early 19th century, it was under French rule for a short time and then became a part of the Habsburg Empire. The settlement had 715 inhabitants in 1857 and 1,553 inhabitants in 1910. The region was well-known as a centre for agricultural production. Nothing is known about the local Jewish community.