Uszka Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Uszka was established as early as 1890, since the oldest of the two tombstones found in the cemetery dates to that year. The other tombstone was erected in 1927. The cemetery is part of the municipal cemetery.
The Jewish population in Uszka peaked at 43 in 1880, after which it decreased and by 1941, only 5 Jews remained in the village.