Troyits’ke Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery is marked on a Russian map of 1917. Presumably, it was ruined during WWII or shortly afterwards. A local man remembers that the gravestones were broken already in the 1950s.
There is not much information available about Troyits’ke. According to the census, the Jewish population numbered 587 (19% of the total population) in 1897. Under Soviet rule in the 1920s, a Jewish library and club were functioning. In 1939, the Jewish population was reduced to 220. Nazi troops occupied Troyits’ke on August 8, 1941. On September 27, 1941, 74 Jews were executed.