Troyanivka Jewish Cemetery
The exact date of the cemetery’s foundation is unclear. However, it was functioning in the 18th century and appears on Russian maps of the region from the mid 19th century. In 1921, 212 Jews resided in Troyanivka. By 1939, the Jewish population numbered around 250, including Jews from some of the surrounding villages. On June 28, 1941, Troyanivka was occupied by the Nazis, and on September 5, 1942, 345 Jews were murdered outside the village limits. In 1993, a monument was erected on the site of shooting.