Tivadar Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Tivadar was established after 1866, since it does not appear on the cadastral map of that year. The oldest and latest tombstones found in the cemetery were both erected in 1927. No other legible tombstones which could supply further information about the cemetery’s period of operation have been found.
In 1840, 13 Jews were recorded as living in the village. The Jewish population later peaked at 17 in 1930.