Tiszarad Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Tiszarád was established as early as 1850, since the earliest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. While the latest legible tombstone was erected in 1914, it is unclear whether burials were still conducted in the cemetery beyond that date. The cemetery is currently part of the local municipal cemetery.
The Jewish population in Tiszarád never exceeded more than 30 people at any given point. During World War II, only 7 Jews lived in the village. In May 1944, the Jews were sent to the Nyíregyháza Ghetto, from where they were deported to Auschwitz.