Tiszanagyfalu Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Tiszanagyfalu was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. It was demolished at an unknown time.
In 1840, 23 Jews lived in Tiszanagyfalu. The community’s population later increased to 37 in 1880, after which the population declined and by 1941 only 12 Jews remained in the village. According to the Yad Vashem database, about 20 Jews from Tiszanagyfalu were killed in the Holocaust.