Tiszamogyoros Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Tiszamogyorós was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. It was demolished at an unknown time.
In 1910, the Jewish population in Tiszamogyorós peaked 39, after which the community’s population declined and by 1941 only 14 Jews remained in the village. According to the Yad Vashem database, about 15 Jews from Tiszamogyorós were murdered in the Holocaust.