Szekely Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Székely was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The cemetery remained in operation until at least, which is the date marked on the latest tombstone found in the cemetery. The cemetery has not been fenced.
The first Jews settled in Székely in the early 19th century. The Jewish population peaked at 53 in 1880. By 1941, 27 Jews remained in the village. In the spring of 1944, The Jews of Székely were deported to the Nyiregyháza Ghetto, and then to Auschwitz. Only 4 Jews from the village survived the war.