Sudche Jewish Cemetery
The period of the cemetery’s foundation is unknown. It appears on Russian maps of the mid-19th century. Locals recall the Jewish cemetery existing on this site. Today, no visible traces of the cemetery remain.
There is no information to be found on the shtetl of Voinovka, today a part of Sudche. Sudche was occupied by the Nazis in late June 1941. On August 18, 1942, around 300 Jews from the surrounding villages, as well as the local community, were killed. In 1990, a monument was erected on the site of the mass shooting.