Stobykhva Jewish Cemetery
There is no information on when the cemetery was founded, but it was functioning in the 19th century. It appears on Russian maps of the 1880s. The cemetery has been demolished and no visible traces of it remain. Little is known about the Jewish community of Stobykhva. In 1897, the Jewish population numbered 492. During WWI, more than 100 Jews left the village.