Stanislavchyk Jewish Cemetery
Information on the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. First, it was marked on a map of the 19th century. It can be assumed that it was operating until WWII.
The Jewish community is first mentioned in 1880 when the population was 795. A wooden synagogue, two kloizes and Beit-Midrash operated when the Jewish population reached its peak. Ruzhin, Gusiatin and Belz Hasidic dynasties predominated. In 1921, due to the emigration, it reduced to 165. In the 1930s, the Zionist groups were active. In 1939, the Soviets occupied the town. The German troops occupied Stanislavchyk on June 25, 1941. Before deportation to the Belzec death camp in October 1942, many Jews escaped, but the majority were found and murdered.