Snitivka Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. Presumably, it was established in the 19th century when the Jewish community emerged. The cemetery was operated until WWII. In 1847, 98 Jews were inhabitants resided here and, by 1897, the figure had stood at 231 (16% of the total population). In the late 19th-early 20th century, a synagogue operated here. A few stalls, three water mills and distillery functioned. In July 1941, the German troops occupied the town. The Jewish community of Snitivka was liquidated in 1942with Jews from other localities of the Letychiv region.