Simer Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the Jewish Cemetery in Simer was established in the 19th century. According to epigraphic data, it already existed in 1891. The cemetery was used presumably until WWII, although the latest preserved gravestone dates to 1937.
Jews are believed to have arrived in the area of Simer in the early 19th century. In 1827 there were 16 Jews living in the village. The Jewish population was killed during WWII. No Jews live in the town today.