Sianow Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Sianów was established in the 19th century in the north-eastern part of the town, at Pollnower Strasse (now Łubuszan Street). Although Jews had lived in the town from the 1830s, it was not until the beginning of the next century that their number exceeded 20. It was too small a community to have its own necropolis, and the dead were buried in the Jewish cemetery in Szczecinek.
The largest community in Sianów was in 1871, when 53 people belonged to it, and most probably the Sianów cemetery was established in that period. It was small, with an area of only about 0.1 ha, and was intended for a small number of burials, as the following decades saw a decline in the number of Jews living here – from 26 in 1885 to 19 in 1900.
In the 20th century, there was no longer a separate community and local Jews became members of the Koszalin community. The cemetery survived the Nazi period and World War II without major damage, it was liquidated only in the 1970s. It is not known what happened to the tombstones. Currently, residential buildings are built in the cemetery, the land belongs to private owners.
(West Pomeranian Encyclopedia; http://pomeranica.pl)