Shepetivka Jewish section on municipal cemetery
According to IAJGS, the cemetery was established in 1945, but according to locals, it was established in the 1970s. The oldest preserved gravestone relates to the second half of the 20th century. There are a few gravestones of the WWII time. Presumably, it was reconstructed. The Jewish section of the municipal cemetery is still operating.