Severynivka Jewish Cemetery
There is no information about the foundation of Severynivka Jewish Cemetery. It can be assumed that it existed in the late 19th century. The only map showing this cemetery is a Russian topographic map from 1927, marking it as a Christian Orthodox cemetery (evidently a mistake, as tombstones with Hebrew inscriptions were found on the site). Presumably, the cemetery was demolished after WWII.
The first mention of the Jewish community of Severynivka dates back to the mid-19th century. By 1865, a synagogue existed. The Jewish population numbered 234 (20% of the total population) in 1897. In 1905, a pogrom was staged in the village. In 1914, Jews owned 10 stalls. During the Civil War from 1918 to 1920, the Jewish community again suffered a pogrom. According to census data, the Jewish population in 1939 numbered 600. There is no information about the fate of Jews during WWII.