Sarretudvari Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Sárrétudvari was established as early as 1824, since the earliest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The cemetery remained in operation until at least 1942, which is the date marked on the latest tombstone found in the cemetery. The cemetery has been partially fenced and a Holocaust memorial was erected in its territory.
The first Jews settled in Sárrétudvari during the 18th century. There is, however, no records from this time. The community population was 99 in 1880, 144 in 1910, and 80 in 1944. In 1876 the community joined the Orthodox stream. The synagogue was built in 1880. The community was part of the bigger Jewish community in Szerep where the rabbi was Salamon Krausz.