Sap Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Sáp was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The cemetery was demolished at an unknown time.
The first information concerning Jews in Sáp is from 1795, when Bárány Márton was born. In 1848, there were 29 Jews living in the village (6 families). Most vital records about the community exist from 1877.