Ruske Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the Jewish Cemetery in Rus`ke was established in the 19th century. According to epigraphic data, it already existed in 1847. The cemetery is depicted on a cadastral map of 1865. The cemetery was used until WWII, and the latest preserved gravestone date to 1940.The cemetery was also used by the neighbouring Jewish community of Stare Davydkovo.
Jews are believed to have arrived in the area of Rus`ke in the 19th century. In 1930, there were 55 Jews living in the town, from a total population of 897 inhabitants. Many of the town’s Jews were murdered during Holocaust period. No Jews live in the town today.