Rozsaly Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Rozsály was established as early as 1875, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The latest tombstone was erected in 1938. The cemetery has not been fenced.
According to census data, 27 Jews lived in Rozsály in 1840. In 1880, the Jewish population peaked at 45. In the following years, the Jewish population continuously decreased and fluctuated: 22 Jews lived in the village in 1910, 21 in 1920, 23 in 1930, and 19 in 1941. According to the Yad Vashem database, about 25 Jews from Rozsály were murdered in the Holocaust.