Rozhnyativ Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. But since it appears on the 1st Austro-Hungarian military survey of the 1780s, it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the late 18th century. Later it was also marked on the maps of the 1860s. Later it was also marked on the maps of the 1860s, 1880s and 1939. According to VAAD, the oldest preserved gravestone relates to 1784, but ESJF expedition did not find gravestones older than the 19th century. According to IAJGS, the cemetery was operating until WWII so as the last known burial relates to te 1941.