Rohachiv Jewish Cemetery
According to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the cemetery was founded in the 19th century. It operated until WWII. The community of Kamenny Brid used it until 1919. It was marked on a map from the 1900s.
Rohachiv (Ukr. Рогачів, Rus. Рогачёв, Yid. ראַטשעוו) had a Jewish population of 404 in 1847, which grew to 1,303 (94% of the town) in 1897. The Jewish community maintained a beit-midrash and two smaller prayer houses (kloyz) and a Jewish hospital was operating in 1914. About 30 Jews were killed in a pogrom at the hands of Red Army soldiers in 1920. Only 265 Jewish residents remained in Rohachiv in 1923. During WWII, the Germans captured Rohachiv in July 1941. All the Jews were confined in a ghetto and most of them were murdered on Yom Kippur, 1st October 1941.
According to the 1994–95 survey by the Jewish Preservation Committee (KSEN), the cemetery was founded in the 19th century. The cemetery was also used by the Jews of Kamianyi Brid until 1919. The tombstones were demolished and taken for construction after WWII. An older disused Jewish cemetery is known to have existed in the central part of the town in the 1890s.