Rimavska Sobota Old Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery is marked on an Austro-Hungarian map of the region from the 1880s. According to Pinkas Kehilot Slovakia, a hevra kadisha was formed in 1853 and the local authority prohibited the establishment of a Jewish cemetery. However, they later converted the land into their own graveyard. Old maps of the region confirm the existence of two old cemeteries situated close to one another on the site.