Rapolt Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Rápolt was established as early as 1894, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The only legible tombstone of the two that were found in the cemetery dates to 1905. The cemetery is now part of the municipal cemetery.
According to census data, 20 Jews lived in Rápolt in 1840, which was the peak of the Jewish population in the village. Over the course of the subsequent decades, the Jewish population was as follows: 11 in 1880, 2 in 1910, 6 in 1920, 9 in 1930, and 5 in 1941. According to the Yad Vashem database, 2 Jews from Rápolt were murdered in the Holocaust.