Radymno Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Radymno was established around the middle of the 19th century. The cemetery was thoroughly destroyed by the Germans during World War II. The area of the cemetery and other plots of land adjacent to it were designated as a labor camp during the German occupation. After the war, an obelisk was erected with a plaque commemorating the execution of Jews with the inscription: “In memory of the martyrdom of over 100 people of Jewish nationality murdered by the occupier in March 1943, the Radymno Society”.