Puznyakivtsi Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the Jewish Cemetery in Pyznyakivtsi was established in the 19th century. The cemetery is marked on a cadastral map of 1865. The cemetery was used presumably until WWII, although the latest preserved gravestone dates to 1939.
Jews are believed to have arrived in the area of Pyznyakivtsi in the 19th century. In 1930 there were give Jews living in the village. During WWII, the Jewish community was killed. No Jews live in the town today.