Przyrow Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Przyrów is located about 800 metres southwest of the market square, on the west side of Cmentarna Street, and covers a trapezoid-shaped plot with an area of approximately 0.68 hectares. The cemetery’s establishment date is unknown, though it was probably established in the first half of the 19th century. Its location was not marked on the topographic map from 1839. The cemetery was in use until World War II, at which time it likely began to fall into disrepair. The cemetery has suffered extensive damage. There are two fragments of sandstone stelae in the cemetery: one commemorating Ester, and another which is merely the lower part of a rectangular sandstone slab. The cemetery is unfenced, its borders are imperceptible, and it is unmarked. The area is undeveloped, wooded, and covered with wild vegetation. The facility is listed in the Provincial Register of Monuments.
The first records of Jews in Przyrów date to 1789. In 1808, 102 Jews lived in the town, and by 1858, the number of Jews increased to 954 people. The synagogue was established no later than 1838. In the 1921 census, 802 Jews were registered in Przyrów (32% of the entire population). In September 1942, the Germans sent the Jews of Przyrów to Koniecpol from where they were deported a few weeks later to Treblinka.