Prymorsk Jewish Cemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to locals, the sector was demolished around the 1960s-1970s. A Christian cemetery was laid down on the site.
Prymors’k (Ukr. Приморськ, Rus. Приморск, until 1964 Nohaisk, Ukr. Ногайськ, Rus. Ногайск) had a Jewish congregation in 1847. There were 508 Jews (13% of the total population) in the town in 1897 and 103 in 1939. During the German occupation, about 200 Jews from the town and the nearby areas were murdered in November 1941. According to the 2001 census, there were a few Jews (<10) in Prymors’k and the neighbouring areas.
It is not known when the cemetery was founded. The cemetery used to have a Jewish section, which was demolished in the 1960’s or 1970’s. The land is now used for non-Jewish burials.