Police Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Police was established in the 19th century in the southern part of the city, in today’s Nowopol Street. The first Jewish families moved here only in the 1930s. The number of Jews was never higher than 60. In 1895, only 9 Jews lived in Police.
Nevertheless, this small commune had its own cemetery next to the municipal cemetery, with an area of approximately 0.2 ha, of which no trace has remained. The cemetery area was incorporated into the city park. It is not known what happened to the tombstones.
(West Pomeranian Encyclopedia; http://encyklopedia.szczecin.pl)