Pishchanka New Jewish Cemetery
According to IAJGS, the cemetery was established in the 20th century. It can be found marked on a map of Western Russia from the 1900s.
The cemetery was established in the 20th century. The cemetery is marked on the Russian maps of the region from 1907-1909 and German map of 1918. The earliest gravestone found dates to 1944. There are around 500 gravestones. The latest gravestone dates to 2006. The site is abandoned.