Pinczow New Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery was established in 1831 about 800 meters south-east of the market square. In time, it was enlarged and reached its final area of approximately 1.5 hectares. It is shaped like an irregular, elongated polygon.
During World War II, the cemetery was completely destroyed. The fence was pulled down and the tombstones were used for construction purposes. The Germans carried out executions at the cemetery, and the victims were buried in mass graves. Beginning in the 1960s, the area was gradually developed and a school with a pitch and single-family houses were built there. Currently, there are no traces of the cemetery. After 1980, fragments of tombstones were successively recovered and placed in the lapidarium next to the synagogue. The tombstones from the 19th century and subsequent period are made of local limestone and sandstone.