Ostrowasy Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery near Ostrowąsy was established probably in the first half of the 19th century not specifically for the Jewish inhabitants of the village itself, but for Jews scattered in many places in the Szczecinek district (Landkreis Neustettin). In 1871, about 220 Jews lived in the county, and in Ostrowąsy itself only 3. A quarter of a century later, there were no Jews in the village, except for the county towns with their own Jewish cemeteries, where only 66 Jews lived. The cemetery is located in the forest south of the village. It is not known how long it was used and from how many places the deceased were buried on its territory.
(West Pomeranian Encyclopedia; http://pomeranica.pl)