Or Jewish Cemetery Two
There were two Jewish cemeteries in Őr. This cemetery was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. It was demolished at an unknown time.
In 1828, 49 Jews lived in the village, later increasing to 104 in 1851 and 139 in 1910. By 1941, the Jewish community population had decreased to 65. The Jews of Őr were deported to the Mátészalka Ghetto, and then to Auschwitz.