Or Jewish Cemetery One
There were two Jewish cemeteries in Őr. This cemetery was established as early as 1865, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The cemetery remained in operation until at least 1943, when the latest tombstone was erected. The cemetery has been fenced.
In 1828, 49 Jews lived in the village, later increasing to 104 in 1851 and 139 in 1910. By 1941, the Jewish community population had decreased to 65. The Jews of Őr were deported to the Mátészalka Ghetto, and then to Auschwitz.