Olcsva Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Olcsva was established as early as 1890, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The cemetery remained in operation until at least 1943, the year in which the latest tombstone was erected. The cemetery has not been fenced.
Jews settled in Olcsva around 1840. In that year, 6 Jews lived in the village, later increasing to 96 by 1910. The Jewish population later declined and by 1941, merely 29 Jews remained in the village.