Nyirtet Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery of Nyírtét was established as early as 1865, since the oldest tombstone found in the cemetery dates to that year. The latest tombstone was erected in 1920. The cemetery is currently part of the municipal cemetery.
In 1840, the Jewish population in Nyírtét was 25, and peaked at 69 in 1880. By 1941, the Jewish population decreased to 18.