Nyirpazony Jewish Cemetery Two
There used to be two Jewish cemeteries in Nyírpazony. This cemetery was established as early as 1870, since it appears on the cadastral map of that year. The cemetery was demolished at an unknown time.
Nyírpazony only had a shtiebel (room of worship) which no longer exists. In 1736, 2 Jewish families lived in the village. Over the course of several decades, 77 Jews lived there in 1848, 74 in 1870, 73 in 1900, 55 in 1920, and 33 in 1930. In 1941, of the Nyírpazony’s total population of 3,027, there were only 14 Jews and 4 baptized Jews in the village. The Jews of the settlement were taken to the Nyíregyháza Ghetto and deported to Auschwitz in June or July 1944. By 1949, there were no more Jews in Nyírpazony.